Pretty much also my experences. I buy large amounts of Wally's 550 Value Packs for the price, because much of it winds up donated to youth shooting programs, or "training venues", like when our club runs WITO programs.

I happen to have a 525 pack from a gunshop; 550 pack from Wallys and a brick of Champion (gunshop) handy.

The 525 pack of Champions, are 36gr as are the 550 Value Pack. Both are copper plated HPs. The 525 pack Champions claim 1280FPS, the 550 pack from Wally's, claim 1260FPS. The Champion brick variety are 40gr solids (lead), claiming 1240FPS.

No discernable differences in reliability or accuracy, in my experience thus far. Feed/function fine in most rifles I have fired them in over many years.

Cost wise, the 525 pack was around $18, back when the Wally's 550 packe were still $15 (now $18 and change). The brick of 40gr Champions cost around $22, but I bought them over a year ago at a gunshow, when most local shops had little 22 ammo in stock.

100 packs of Mini Mags run around $6 to $7 in these parts. So a price comparison with Fed bulk packs shows that Mini Mags actually are far more expensive. And although I've been shooting Dynapoints for many years and still love 'em, they have gotten nuts with their pricing and are roughly about what Mini Mags now cost.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.