Sell it if you can.

Do they all have problems? NO

THERE IS A REASON FORD NO LONGER RUNS NAVISTAR!

"According to the lawsuit, the relationship between Ford and Navistar became ugly in 2007 when Ford filed a multi-billion dollar lawsuit against Navistar, Inc. over the 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel Engines that are the subject of the Brown and Anderson class action lawsuit. In Ford�s suit against Navistar, Ford alleges the 6.0L engine manufactured by Navistar is defective and, thus, Ford sued Navistar for failing to pay its share of the warranty costs that Ford had to pay in connection with warranty claims filed by owners and lessees of the Ford vehicles."

The new Ford "Powerstroke" 6.7L was designed in conjunction with AVL (Anstalt f�r Verbrennungskraftmaschinen List) of Austria.

I am a diesel tech, I love diesels....I really love that Ford finally wised up all they need now is a good transmission.

"If we could somehow bottle the Brittany's energy and spirit, we'd solve most of the world's problems, if not all of them"

"People who drink light "beer" don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot."