AMAZING Korthals Griffon HuntKY!

That was the breed I was sold on for a long time as my first gun dog. After I searched and searched and found nothing but prices I could not afford while going through college after the military I was sad. Then I came by an add for a Brittany 14 weeks old last Oct for $200.00.

I called and asked what the problem was and the breeder said not a thing just have two boys left and I don't have room so the price went from $500.00 to $200.00. I was told the blood line was impressive and the instincts had been carved in over generations. After I registered him and got my pedigree report I found out my goof ball Brittany has five champs in the blood line. He comes from 4 Field Trial Champs and on Dual Champ.

I got lucky more than I can comprehend, he is a best friend to me and a complete goof. That is untill he steps outside then its all business.

I would still like a Korthals some day but its going to take a lot for me to step away from the Brittany breed. He does it all from field birds to ducks. I have not yet had him on a duck hunt but he loves to water retrieve.

Last edited by Metsamies; 09/27/11.

"If we could somehow bottle the Brittany's energy and spirit, we'd solve most of the world's problems, if not all of them"

"People who drink light "beer" don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot."