Magnumdoosh's Imagination,is taking her places again. The addled Do-Nothing Dreamer had me on "Ignore" not the Post prior,now she's replying to me and pretending not to live vicariously through same. Bless her heart.

Her deep rooted fascinations with things she's never seen or done,are a perpetual exercise in frustration for her and catalyst for her Imagination. It seems she's hung up on Oncorhynchus mykiss as of late and it don't get much funnier than that...until she fancies herself a Wordsmith. I much enjoy that 'Doosh feels she has the "experience" to comment upon anything in the firsthand,other than Tiddlywinks,Midol or Vagisil. She'll whine with the best of them and reliably,less having ever laced a boot of participation in actuality,yet fancies her Imagination powerful enough to call pretend more than "good enough" for her. Consummate comedy and then some!

Hi-vis orange is easily arranged.

[Linked Image]

Still groovin' on Doosh's pics and the splendors she "gets" to experience in the firsthand,must be very "fulfilling" for her.

Laffin'!

Foxbat,

I concur.

Sluicing schit off of haybales,is the only move some folks can make. Bless their hearts.

Great "testing" grounds for "equipment" and "techniques" too,due the rigors associated running the gamut of grass heights,mud depth and barbed wire strand numbers. Interesting how all always falls nicely into place and perspective,if only on accident.

Laffin'!