Well, I leave this evening for a 4-day fishing trip to Northern Saskatchewan. I'm taking my wife's brother and my sister's husband with me this time. It's the first time for both of them to this area. In talking to the owner of the lodge where we park, the lake is up 6 FEET this year due to all the rain in the area. The lake is actually just a widening of the Churchill River system which drains much of northern Sask, so I guess it isn't that surprising that the water level fluctuates that much. It's likely going to change where the pike will be since the water is upto the trees on the banks now. Hopefully the walleye are still in the same area as they have been before. I know that there are a lot of fish and big fish in the lake, I just want to make sure that my Bro's-in-law catch a lot of big stuff. I will be sure to post pictures when I get back...

SS

"To be glad of life because it gives you a chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars. To be satisfied with your possessions but not content with yourself until you have made the best of them."
-Henry Van Dyke