Marlin 336 Texan in 35 Remington. It has a 20" microgroove barrel, full length magazine, straight grip, uncheckered, oiled walnut stocks. This one was made in 1960 and has the extremely thin and trim walnut stocks. It is in great shape with just some very light scattered freckling on the left side of the receiver and barrel and a few very minor dings in the wood. It is set up for a Lyman or Williams receiver sight. It has a 1/16" Marbles ivory bead front sight and sight blank where the rear sight was. Original factory front and rear sight with elevator will be included with the sale. There are no extra holes in the wood or metal. The action is still nice and tight. This one has not been fired or carried much at all. Set up with a receiver sight, this is about as close to the perfect woods rifle as you will ever find.

I might be willing to trade the rifle for a Leupold 1-4x20mm, 1.5-5x20 or M8 3X + cash.

$485 + shipping (add another $20 if you ffl dealer will not accept shipment from a private individual).

I do not have the capability of downloading digital photos, but have given an accurate description of the rifle. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have about it.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.