Originally Posted by mathman
Mine has excellent eye relief characteristics, plenty long with a quick to acquire sight picture. Nice "easy" view, bright when the light goes down.

It doesn't have the sharpest view however. My similar size Conquest beats it, and my 6x42 Swarovski is another level higher. I'm not saying it's noticeably distorted, but compared to those others it seems there's a very mild soft focus filter in place.

The eyepiece is a bit large in diameter, so in some applications you may not be able to mount it as low as a Leupold for example.

The adjustments don't have good reference markings, so if you're a "twister" they are not for you. Testing on a very accurate 308 showed them to have excellent tracking.

I haven't bashed it around, but it has seen several hundred shots on big game cartridge rifles and it still works perfectly.

Quick summary: As long as it doesn't need to be mounted real low, it would be an excellent hunting scope for a set it and forget it hunter.

I am in the market now for a new 50mm objective scope and I looked at the Meopro specs on the 4-12 x 50. Its as heavy as the 3.5 x 10 x 50 Conquest. I think I will stick with the Conquest for this buy. In between my Minox 3 x 9 x 40 and my Conquest 3 x 9 x 40 I like the Conquest better it may not be as sharp resolution wise as the Minox (but I cannot tell that much difference) but the contrast is better to my eyes in the Zeiss. The prices are not bad on the Meopros however a 4-12 for $500 bucks I think I saw.