There was a comment that Husqvarna made rifles on Brno actions; I have had Brnos in about every type they made as well as Husqvarnas in both FN and HVA actions. I have never seen or heard of a Husqvarna rifle built on a Brno action of any type as they made most of their own actions except the FNs and Mauser "Banner" commercial 98s that they used post WWII.

The one other maker that did use Brno actions was Parker-Hale for their "Hussar" model in the very late '50s-early '60s as we old geezers recall. This was the ZG-47 action which is a LARGE ring and I own these so this is more than "book larnin'".

As to Brno 21-22 series actions, I consider these to be the very finest commercial sporting actions ever made, period. I have sold off several of my guns recently, but, kept one minty 21H in 7x57 with the nicest wood I have ever seen on a Brno and a minty ZG-47 in .30-06. I have a 21H action with a Timney trigger, Argy 1909 bottom metal and will install a Recknagel Mod. 70 style safety; this will be barreled into a light 9.3x62 with a High Tech stock for my geezer-Grizzer gun.