I agree, the factory trigger on the Encore leaves some to be desired. But that can be remedied for the most part to acceptable hunting trigger. Not only weight, but the stock design also could be better for heavy kickers. But,,,,both those could be said for many production guns out there.

As for the accuracy, there's a lot of wiggle room there. Depends on how you go about it. I'll admit, I spend extra on custom barrels, needed or not. Accuracy on my varmint rigs will stand alongside most any other, and the heavier cals too. 1/4 moa or better isn't unheard of. The rule? no,,, but one can get there. One of the barrels I have set up for PD's, is plain boring to shoot at 600 yds., and a might farther. It also serves me for my mid fence line yote gun. At that range of 800 yds, it's not the accuracy, it's the wind. Calm days no accuracy issues. Add a 15 20 mph wind, the yote just got a 50-50 chance on life,,,,maybe. I only have one barrel that won't shoot sub moa. That is a .454 Casull shooting cast. That don't bother me in the least, as it is my short range hunter, and does what I need.

Life is a journey of many trails, the trail you choose, is not as important as how you walk it.