Yes.

I base this on the 6.5x fury, 6x yo's, and 7x bushnell excursions which are supposedly VERy similar to the 7x diamondback.

EDIT:
I'll add that I gave my Fury as a gift and kept the other 2. I found the fury to be large for what I wanted out of a low mag bino. Plus, the bright wide view and larger size was great for someone who wasnt likely to be schlepping them around a lot.Its not a small 6.5

The yo's were so cheap(inexpensive) and have that miniature IPD so my little kids could use them. And the Excursions have what I have found to be an outstanding "ease of use" factor that is not easily quantifiable. Butter smooth focus, massive FOV, never any "blackouts" even with odd angle. Relatively short and nice armor texture... Maybe not a perfect image, but in usage, very easy to get along with. (I am actually surprised I dont hear more about these.)

Anyway, I felt I'd disclose that, while I think they had a superior image/clarity/snap/brightness, I no longer have them while I DO have the other 2!

Last edited by Crockettnj; 12/15/11.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.