Rest assured... This is a 100% hypothetical question. No panda food will be harmed.
My buddy and I watched the Mythbusters episode on youtube with the duct tape cannon. he says "they should have done it with Bamboo".
To which i said"what the fk are you talking about?"
He say "the chinese invented gunpowder, right. and bamboo growns in china. its obvious that the first rifles and cannons were made out of bamboo"
HMMMM.
So i start looking around and low and behold. He's right. even up into WWII and later cannons were made from bamboo.
So when he calls I tell him that he was correct.
[Linked Image]
so he says "i have moved on, cannons been done. I want to make a suppressor out of bamboo filled with steel wool and wrapped in duct tape..."
To which I reply "Are you calling me on the cellular phone? I don't know you. Who is this? Don't come here, I'm hanging up the phone! Prank caller, prank caller! ..."
So someone give me some numbers, please. I know that beyond illigal, this isnt smart. that the things sot going to do anything other than blow up into a million toothpics and stick hot flaming tape. But i'd rather get him off track and onto something more promising like a bamboo muzzleloader or something.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024