I really like Fletch Tight Platinum. I buy most of my supplies from 3Rivers. I have always got good service from them. I stain my shafts w MinWax and seal w poly. However, recently I was advised from a Very seasoned shooter not to seal. Just stain and shoot. The reason is because when you shoot into laminated targets the shaft will load up w target material. Not sure what Im going to do on that topic yet.....still thinking. I use a Tru-Center taper tool. It's about $30 bucks but I've had it for a few years and really like. I use a heat gun straighten the shafts. Put on a pair of gloves, heat the shaft till it almost drupes then roll it back and forth on a flat surface, like a counter top or workbench. I made my own Cresting machine using a variable speed drill, but it's not great. I really want the Spinrite Crester but it's $180 bucks......oh well. I use the Hot Melt sticks from 3Rivers to attach points. I have a basiclastic Fletcher I picked up years ago. It works fine but if was buying new today I also would go with JoJan either Mono or Multi. Check out 3riversarchery.com

Mark