Originally Posted by KDK
Originally Posted by 6mm
6mm Remington Not only do I love it, my son who is 15 now has two rifle so chambered, a Remington Model 600 Centennial in 6mm and a Ruger MKII in 6mm. I still have one I call my own also which is a Ruger #1B in 6mm and I'm looking to find the perfect bolt action so I have one in a bolt rifle as well. I'd love to find a good used Model 70 controlled round feed rifle to build it on!!

Not only do we have three in our family then, but I like to allow my friends to experience the mighty 6mm Reminton. I talked a buddy into getting one and another friend many years ago, a bunch of us guys got him a Ruger #1B in 6mm for his wedding shower/gift like they do for the women folk. I got tired of seeing women have all the fun and I thought it was a great idea to have some buddies throw in together on this "gift". Goodness knows, once a guy gets married, at least initially, the rifle buying slows for a while until finances and other things straighten out.

Maybe the 6mm Remington isn't loony after all, but being it's biggest advocate/cartridge pushing pimp is! grin

Damn, no pimping of the .280? smile

Kurt

I know pretty sad isn't it Kurt! grin