Messing with libtards on the Huffpo is a hobby of mine. I say I am a proud and conservative American Indian (Chippewa) lesbian. I do have some Chippewa blood but am not a Lesbian.

When they disagree with me I say they are racists, homophobes and hate mongers. I remind that the DEM Party is the party of the KKK and that they ( blacks and whites) stole my land and killed my Grandparents yada yada... SOme cannot deal with this and and ask me for foregiveness in pm's. Messed-up white libtards are sometimes too easy to mess with.

Originally Posted by victoro
I wish we were winning the climate change war but I'm not too sure we are. If you want to have some cheap fun and see what the warmists are up to go to the Huffingtonpost (extremely liberal) website and see what they are saying about climate change. The only reason I looked at the website is because a liberal I know made a wacky statement about something and I asked her where she got her information. She said from the Huffingtonpost. They are rabid believers in anything Al Gore says. There was recently an artilcle about global warming so I posted a few comments disagreeing with some of the things in the article. I got about 40 or so nasty replies that basically said I was extremely stupid for disagreeing with the writer. They believe that all the polar ice is melting and the polar bears have no where to live. When I asked why the sea levels weren't rising if all the ice is melting and thay said I was talking apples and oranges. When I said that we've had hotter periods in the past when there was no industrial polution their answer was to post dozens of government funded studies for me to read (I didn't read them). It's all a liberal scam so they can sell carbon credits on the stock market. Almost everybody on the Huffingtonpost website website love's Obama and everything he's done so far. The only problem they have with him is he's not liberal enough. I like to mess with them.