I have a lot of Cabelas clothing.

The ultimate stand hunter jacket and bibs is unbelievably warm. Almost too warm. This set is for stand hunting only. Too bulky for walking around.If you are going to sit in extreme cold weather this is the set you need. Lot's of pockets and very heavy.

The late season winter jacket and bibs is not for late winter at all. Not water resistant and not very warm at all. I use this set as a general all purpose when it is dry and not too cold. No pockets.

I also have the older gore tex and thinsulate blaze orange camo jacket and bibs. this set is almost indestructable. No longer offered it repells water and keeps me warm and dry in the worst weather. Lot's of pockets. This set is over 15 years old and on it's last legs. The new blaze orange set they sell is not offered in tall and does not have many pockets.

My kids have the Dry Suede jacket and bibs. A very good set for the money and the occasional hunter. Repels water but not very warm. They don't hunt as much as me so it is fine for them.

I think I am going to buy the MT050. The standard jacket and bibs not the jacket with the removable vest. I tried it on in the store and it was too bulky. The MT050 is on sale until February some time.

I have always been happy with the quality of Cabelas clothing but try to buy only on sale.