My dad had several businesses as I was growing up. I started flagging fields during the summer months for aerial crop spraying at about 8 years of age. Those days would begin at 4 am and we sprayed until the wind would get too strong. We would go back out in the late afternoon when the wind would subside. When I was older, I would drive the tractor during the middle part of the day or mix chemicals. During the winter months, I would work after school at our meat locker plant. That was usually boning meat and grinding hamburger, then cleaning all the equipment. I never got too involved with the refrigeration and electrical business. There were six of us kids so we all kept busy. I would do it all again if I could. It sure didnt hurt me any and I learned lots of things. Dad retired when I was in high school so then he and I opened a gun shop in the basement and repaired many guns. We both took up trapshooting and reloading and spent many, many hours together. He also taught me to fly. I still miss my parents so much. Both have been gone now for twenty years.