Originally Posted by Seafire
I mention this every time this comes up...
Allan Hale's son lives down here in Ashland.. he was college roommates with a buddy I worked with, plus his wife's business was an account of mine.. .

I have been to their home many times..

Chris was the luckiest kid under the sun back when they were filming Gilligan's Island... he was frequently on the set when not in school..

both Maryanne and Ginger use to fuss over him like he was their nephew.... to the tune it was a source of friction between the two women...he got kisses etc from both, when Dad wasn't looking..

however he did point out, Tina Louise would hug him real quick before a scene, pull his face into her cleavage and rub his face in it a little and then kiss him on the forehead and say "she can't do that, can she??" laugh and go do the scene....

wonder how many of we as teenagers and jr high schoolers would have loved to walk in his shoes? cool

Man, now that would have been something. grin

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell