I really hate to sell this, but stuff happens. This gun was made in 83. I bought this gun on the Fire, and put a bunch into it since then. I had it professionally refinished with multiple coats of tru-oil in satin. Really much better than the old gloss finish. I had a Limbsaver installed, and a Vais muzzle brake. If you're not familiar with the Vais MB. Read up on it. It didn't increase the noise at all that I can tell. .270 power, and less than .243 recoil. I have a bad cheek from surgery, and can't handle recoil anymore. This gun is a sweetheart now. Great for youngsters, woman, or an ybody who doesn't like recoil. It shoots .60 MOA with factory core-lokts.
My gunsmith tuned the trigger to 3 lbs. Very crisp trigger. The bore is perfect. Leupold low mounts included. It will mount a 3x9x40 scope with no problem. The 4x33 scope on it now is not included unless you want to pay $150 extra. I still have to pay for it. It's in great condition, and it shot the .60 MOA.

I'm going to lose my butt on this deal. I'd like to get $625 and a bit of help with shipping. I'll ship it is a gun case/box to protect it.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a hunting license and that's pretty close.