Yum, I like that and, btw, the longer tubed Brnos are "22H" or the very rare and truely gorgeous "22F" models with the 23.6" barrels and full "stutzen" stocks, I crave one of these and have only seen three in my 47 years of fascination with these rifles.

I gotta have a banded ramp front on mine, just looks "right" to me and I change any "modded" butterknife bolt handles to a round ball type. This means a lower scope mount and I like that, given the drop at comb in these stocks.

I use Talley QD rings on mine and a 3-pos safety that locks the bolt closed, but, I am going to buy some triggers and rings from Alaska Arms and these look real good. I also change the DST, which I totally hate to a single, the Dayton-Traister fits in the original stock mortises well and one merely opens a little slot in the center of the thin cut in the bottom metal and you are hot to trot, done this a number of times.

That little .257 would find a "loving home" in one of my safes and it would never leave until they pack me out "horizontal".