OT, but sorry to hear of the funerals and such. We've had our share here too, I"m about sick of them already... an 18 year old duck hunter/bowfishing friend of mine, on Christmas eve, had dropped his friends off and was on the way to his uncles to pick up a lab.... ran off the road and hit a tree.....
One of my fellow fire fighters just lost a 5 month old to SIDS and his wife is not good, we firefighters fill the hole by hand with shovels...
and the last, a 41 year employee of the city, doens't sound that sad, but was 62 and it hurt a bit.
And then Saturday we landed a helo to get one of our City employees on lifeflight from a massive M.I.

Best of luck on the gun. I concur that barrel weight rarely has a lot to do with overall accuracy on same quality barrels, other than the lighter they get the harder the complete gun is to shoot consistenly... But you won't have that issue here.

10 twist?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....