When you drive through the parks the warnings regarding vehicle damage by white rhinos is well posted. When you have had one charge the vehicle you get a better feel for the potential. When you see a Lexus SUV that has had the doors ripped thru with the horn, the radiator and front bumper ripped out and lying on the ground, and hear from the woman and 12 year old girl that were in the car at the time. You know white rhinos are not always docile and friendly.

They don't have the mobility or speed of the black rhino but they can be almost 3 times the size. I'm not sure having worked with the that they are always less dangerous or if they are just much less agile. For example a black rhino can swim. A white rhino cannot.

I guess what I'm suggesting is what a white rhino falls short of in aggression he makes up for in size and inertia. Look at a vehicle that has been attacked, it's no joke. A wrecking ball could not do better.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)