I know the weasally bastid didn't do his own NRA survey.

Anyways he's dropped his pretenses at being pro-gun.

Gun Owners of America

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Begich Not Being Truthful with Alaskans on Gun Rights

How do you know when Mark Begich is lying?

Answer: His lips move.

Earlier, we told you how Begich was the CHIEF ADVOCATE for denying Alaska NON-PERMIT HOLDERS the right to benefit from reciprocity with other states.

You may remember that legislation offered by Senator John Thune in the last Congress would recognize the reciprocity rights of Alaska NON-PERMIT HOLDERS nationally. Legislation introduced by Congressman Paul Broun in the House would do the same.

But Begich is opposed to offering national concealed carry rights to Alaska�s NON-PERMIT HOLDERS -- even though Alaskans can lawfully carry concealed without a permit.

So what does Begich have to say for himself?

He says his legislation will grant �reciprocity for their concealed carry permits.�

But that�s not the point.

Last year�s legislation would recognize national carry rights for Alaska�s NON-PERMIT HOLDERS. And this year�s legislation would have done the same, were not Begich working behind the scenes against Alaskan gun owners.

ACTION:

1.Click here to send a prewritten message demanding that Mark Begich stop his war on Alaska gun owners. Demand that he accept the previous Thune reciprocity language protecting all Alaskans.
2.Please distribute this alert to your family and friends in Alaska.
3.Send GOA any responses you get.

Alaskans still have the option of a CHL if they want reciprocity under the current system. But if Senator Thune is offering language that would allow reciprocity for Constitutional carry states without a CHL why would you fight it unless you are truly anti-gun?

Bloomberg's anti-gun stench is obviously still clinging to him.

I prefaced GOA's pre-written letter with "Your pro-gun camoflauge is fading revealing your pre-election, anti-gun, anti-freedom spots."

I couldn't do anymore without telling him what I really think of him and GOA's letter is pretty strongly worded without calling him the worthless, PoS, leftist cork-soaker he really is.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z