Normally I dont shoot anything less than 110s in a 25.06 just due to the fact that I have quite a few calibers that will shoot up to 100 grs that are easier on the shoulder and the wallet. Most of my use for this caliber is for speed goats and deer.
Here in Nebr. November deer season can be quite a mixed bag of weather. 75 degrees one day, and -5 the next is not unheard of. The only time I have run into problems using RL22 is when I went to charges out of the Hornady book. Hornady goes about 3 to 4 grs higher on max than does Sierra or Alliant on that powder.
For cold weather (-10 to 60) usual temps for that time are 0-45, my normal 115 to 117 load is 51.5 grs RL22. If its going for speed goats where the temps can get higher I back it off to 50.5 and get the same performance.
My only time of problems was when I loaded 54 grs and a 115 BT. I pierced a couple of primers on a 70 degree day at the range while zeroing. Used the Hornady book. Havent done that in about 20 years now, and that book hasnt been used since.
I tend to develop my loads in the temps I am going to use them the most, and basically go by the powder manufacturer or Sierra for my max charges. Its worked for me for a long time with no problems. But thats IMO only.
Good Luck with your 25.06

Swifty

Swifty