[Linked Image]

I've tried to re-post the pic so that the numbering is more clear but I don't think it worked any better.
What I mean by "string" is shots 1 through 6 fired consecutively. Going back to my original post, 1-6 vary from 41.5 to 44 grains, going up in .5 increments.
I then look for a "group" so to speak in that string. What I see is shots 2, 3, and 4 (pink, green, orange) having the least amount of vertical disperstion between them and forming a "rung" on the ladder.

I then repeat that test, firing string number two. Again string two is identical to string one in terms of powder charges. Looking at string two, I see that shots 8, 9, and 10 (pink, green, orange) have the least vertical dispersion between them and also form a "rung". Shots 8, 9, and 10 correlate and are the same as shots 2, 3, and 4 from string one.

From that test, my interpretation was that I have an accuracy window within shots 2, 3, and 4 (or 8, 9, 10 if you will) which in terms of powder charge is between 42 and 43 grains.

That was my interpretation of this test. I posted and asked the question to see if anyone else would see the same thing I did from it smile