No one got a free rifle.
Not Craig, and Not the NRA, who recently wrote an article about us as well.

I will be at the NRA show in St. Louis with one of our biggest dealers�please stop by and say hello to me and give me your opinion after you have handled the gun and seen how well it is made.

We are an American Start-up firearms manufacturer in an economy that is depressed...I should think anyone would be proud of us. We are a young energetic, enthusiastic company who stands behind our word and practices an honest business.
Further, here we are building firearms at a demand that is proving to be stronger than anyone suspected....so there are indeed a great many buyers out there who actually like the looks and appreciate a - 100% made in the USA - firearm built to the highest machining standards, CNC machined from billet 4140 with the highest grade walnut ever seen on a firearm at our intro price.

Jim62, wareagle, I do not know who you are, but I can promise you have never been a customer of Luxus Walnut based on your previous posts about us...those that know us are also friends of ours and have nothing negative to say about us.
I suspect your friends with someone who was once in the walnut business.....? It does not matter. I am sorry you feel the need to post publicly about us like you have when you have never met, spoken to, or had business with any of us.
Once you have been a customer of ours, then you have the right to an opinion about us, and our business practices...which by the way are great. How else would we now be where we are?...a rapidly growing company.

As for our little rifle, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
We built the rifle to serve a purpose, as in form following function. We could build any design we wish/wished. We built a rifle that is:
Accurate...they shoot great and come with a test target.
Reliable...A bullet proof design that is efficient and stout.
Safe...several patents pending worth of designs.
Functional...Switch calibers in minutes anywhere in the world.
A joy to carry...Very trim and lightning fast to point.
And oh yeah, we are including high grade wood without increasing the price.

As stated above...we are indeed building them as fast as we can due to high demand.
If you do not like what we do, why get on a public forum and bad mouth a product you have neither seen nor held, let alone purchased or shot?

I wish you all well, even those who are negative to us - whom you have never met.
May we meet on a hunt one day, I am positive you will buy a Model 11 from me when we are done visiting�if not I will buy your drink.

My sincere and very best wishes to everyone.

Adam Freeman
www.luxusarms.com

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by AFreeman; 04/04/12.