OK , sorry , you jogged my memory again . Just a couple more stories : Friend and I were on a work assignment in France . We decided to do the usual Tourist sight-seeing in Paris . My friends wife was a French Language Teacher in the States so I asked him to learn a few key phrases . Did'nt work , so I got the job of navigator . We wanted to see the Ecole Militaire , so I found it on the map , and into a Courtyard we walked . We were immediately surrounded by a bunch of Guards asking all sorts of questions ..... and neither of us knew much French . Seems like there are two Ecole Miliaires . We had gone into a Military Academy sort of like West Point . I kept saying Musee...Musee ...which I think means Museum , and they finally let us go and pointed in the right direction while shaking their heads . The Military Museum was interesting . Lots of suits of Armor ....those guys were pretty small in those days ! A French friend asked what I wanted to see . It was the Folies Bergere . He told me the chance of getting Tickets on short notice were nil , but I asked him to call anyway . Luckily , there were two cancellations . That was a fantastic Show ! Don't miss it if you have a chance . Tastefully done , very fast paced , and lots of funny audience participation . Oh , if you go to dinner with the French , be prepared for a two or three hour feast . They do take their time . I really enjoyed an Algerian Restaurant . My French friends father was a Cabbie in Paris , so this guy knew all the roads by heart . He drove so fast , however , that I just reclined my seat and closed my eyes .

Last edited by boy1; 04/06/12.