Sorry, while writing the procedure, I forgot you were working on a D with only the pull wt accessibe through the triggerguard. The Over travel screw will be the next one in front of the pull weight after the stock is removed. The engagement screw is all the way forward on housing. The C models have both the pull and O.T. accessible through the triggerguard. The diagram I attached was of a C model. The Micro Motion trigger in this diagram is virtually identical to yours with same adjustment points. I attached that one because Winchester never made a similar diagram for the later models. This one is good because it explains the adjustment loacations and operation of these fine triggers.
You might take a look over at Rimfire Central in the Winchester 52 sub forum. There is much good discussion on the triggers and I have uploaded some pictures comparing the C and D model triggers which show's the differences in the two. I can usually tell what particular trigger you have in your rifle by the s/n.
Steve