My 91 and CETME are both the softest kicking 308's that I have shot to date. My STG-58 is sweeter to handle and points more quickly/naturally, but the 2 afore-mentioned rifles are more accurate than the FAL I have. My CETME was one of the early Special Weapons Stainless Steel receiver built weapons, and it was sweet right out of the box. It takes some training, but after a while, I got to where I actually prefer the HK over the FAL. I can dis-engage the safety with my thumb without releasing the grip, and I have become accustomed to the sights. It slings the brass a long way, dents it a bit too, and there is no last round hold open, so mt last 2 rounds are tracers.

I bought a boat load of nice magazines for $1.99 each, and for 5 bucks got 2 mags with a decent double mag belt pouch. If only the FAL mags were that cheap.

The PTR is well made, and it hits where it's pointed very nicely too.

I have wooden furniture on my FAL, and it's butt-ugly, but functional.It kicks twice as hard as the delayed roller actioned rifles do. They are all a good time at the range though.