Originally Posted by lovemy99
To answer your question, yes, this is an auction on the Gun Broker sight. I hope that satifies your need to push the location issue.

Who asked you where it was at??? who possibly has a need to push "the location issue?" What exactly is a "location issue?" This is the most nonsensical statement I have ever seen, you just could not bite your tongue and just HAD to tell everyone where it is... as if your first post did not give that away.

first of all, your question is self fulfilling, just watch to see what the price is when the auction ends... you have the value. If you think you its worth that much to you, them buy it... there nothing else to it.

Second, you know damn good and well that saying "its on the most obvious web auction site out there" that everyone knows that you are talking about gunbrokers. Thus, you are attempting (poorly) to live by the "letter of the law" instead of the intent of the "law."

What is it that you could possibly learn before the auction closes that you could not learn by just posting the auction after it was over? If it was so important that you could not wait, why not simply PM 2 or 3 of the guys that appear to be most knowledgeable on this site and ask them?

You are being an intentional prick and trying to plead ignorance as if you think everyone here can not see straight through the BS...

Nonsensical, good word Drew, remind me not to play Scrabble with you. Now, back to the show...

Last edited by billy336; 05/03/12.

Long Live The Judge

Thinking of moving to Florida? Don't........