I have a batch of them..and they work out just fine..

I have different reticles in some of them...Leupold Target dot, heavy duplex, heavy German # 4, heavy German # 1... I like each of them... never a problem...

Leupold is a great bread and butter scope...solid, dependable etc.. and they will definitely back it up...or replace it..

sent in a broken junk 3 x I picked up used, knowing it was broken... so I got it for $40...the seller I am sure was bragging to his buddies how he got some moron to buy a broken scope... he wanted the money for a new Tasco...

brought the Leupold home, boxed it up, sent it up to Beaverton..

got contacted 3 days later to be informed the model was long since out of circulation and there were no more parts around.. so could they replace it with a new 4 power... I asked how much to upgrade to a 6 x 36, and they said "ok, no problem" and in less that 7 business days, I had a new 6 x 36 in my hands...

yeah, that guy who 'ripped me off for $40" sure showed me...didn't he? whistle

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez