I have the same gun and with 275 grain Barnes, they are very manageable. When I shot it again after a long hiatus I was impressed at how little it recoiled with that load. They are loaded well above factory velocity to the best accuracy which is also not at the top of chart. I also have a 5.5" Redhawk (that I'm selling on gunbroker) that has a much sharper and stinging recoil with 200 grainers and the factory grips than my 500 with 275's. I can't tell a lot of difference between the Barnes 275's and 325's but in very limited load evaluation, the 275's shot a bit better in my gun so I am using them mostly. They would do the trick for any game in North America, but for big bears I'd use bigger: probably try the Barnes 385's. The 440's are nasty and I see no reason to use them. I have a box with five out, that I'll shoot up someday just for the brass. Or let somebody else do it. There's a guy on ebay selling 700 grain cast bullets for the 500. Anybody buying those is certifiably nuts but when loaded with a reasonable load the 500 is very shootable and very accurate. It's a great gun!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.