It came to a total of $319.50 w/ shipping. Got a VM-2 holster, a nice 1.5 inch belt and an IWB clip pouch.
First the complaints. Oh, wait it's complaint, not pural. The gun prints a touch more readily than it did carried w/o a holster in the so called Calvary Style.
Now the good stuff. Best quality holster and belt I've ever tried on - period. Easily better made than the Don Hume stuff I have. Which is very good, BTW. I'd say better designed too. For instance, the snaps that hold the IWB holster in place have built in spacers to accomondate one's belt. The beefiest snaps I've ever seen on leather holsters or the clip pouch.
The gun is tight, but the draw is smooth w/o any hesistation at the start. Easily holds the gun in it when turned upside down. Reholstering is a snap. Something Calvary Style carry does not have.
The belt is another wonder. Carries the weight of the 28 oz. gun so well it doesn't drag downward on the gun side at all. Heck, I'm using this belt for field carry. It, for darn sure, will handle alot more weight than my 220 SIG.
I learned a long time ago that quality leather and belts can make a world of difference in solid, secure and comfortable carry of a handgun. This stuff is easily the best I've ever seen.
Thanks for all of you who talked me into this. Some of the best gun money I've ever spent. And that after just an hour or so with this rig. E