From the state pardon rules and regs
If I receive a pardon, what rights will I regain?
A person convicted of a felony in Wisconsin loses the right to vote, Wis. Stat. � 6.03(1)(b); to serve on a jury,
Wis. Stat. � 756.02; to hold public office, Wis. Const. Art. XIII, � 3(2), (3); to hold or be granted various
licenses (for example, alcohol and tobacco licenses), Wis. Stat. � 125.04(5)(b) & � 139.34(1); and to possess
firearms, Wis. Stat. � 941.29. The right to vote and the right to sit on a jury are automatically restored by the
Department of Corrections once a person completes his/her sentence, including probation, parole or extended
supervision. Wis. Stat. � 304.078(3).
A person who receives a pardon generally regains the right to:
� hold public office
� hold or be granted various licenses, which is specifically addressed below
� possess firearms
However, your firearm rights will not be restored if you have been convicted of a domestic violence
misdemeanor. 18 U.S.C. � 922(g). If you have been convicted as a felon in possession of a firearm, you must
receive a pardon for both your first underlying felony conviction and the felon in possession of a firearm
conviction in order to legally possess a firearm.
Constructed from the Federal law. I have talked to the NRA and an attorney they tell me I am screwed too, NRA said muzzle loaders are concidered a firearm and is trying to get that change as a foot in the door on this so we can still hunt.

Last edited by BobnRoy257_b4_Bob257AI; 06/12/12.

Thanks,
Bob
Too many calibers and not enough time for the working man to hunt with them all.