Originally Posted by pullit
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
But you have to clean Beretta's! I have both too but I perfer not to have to clean mine gun. Call me lazy.

I can tell you that if I don't clean my Benelli's, they don't run every time. I have had others tell me that they don't clean their guns and they run fine. I can tell you this, my Benelli's will not shoot like my Beretta's do clean or dirty, rain, or shine, snow or dusty.

That right there is bullchit. Anyone even remorely having an understanding of the two guns operating system knows that. I will gladly meet you half way and do a head to head comparision. I'll even give you a head up and bring my gun as is which as of right now hasn't been clean since 2010 and has somewhere in the ballpark of 10K shells thru it. Loser hands over his gun to the winner.

Whats even more funny about this is that there are cleaning kits just for the Beretta 390-391. I am going to go out on a limb here and say that if there wasn't a need for special cleaning tools, then there wouldn't be a kit.

I have (303,390,391,3901) and like Beretta's and they are great shooting guns, but to say that a beretta is going to outrun a Benelli is just plain crazy. There are benefits to the Beretta's gas system but not cleaning surely isn't one of them.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.