L&M Tactical XD-4 3X Magnifier with Flip to Side Mount

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...184U6LL2KQ3YB&n=&s=&v=glance

"I bought this to go along with my 553 red/green dot sight,(see my review). This is the magnifier of choice, not only at 3X does it bring targets..or.tangos..your choice, into great view it is a crystal clear image. I couldn't believ how well it brought things up close an personal like. I had originally thought of getting a 5X magnifier, but saw this, with the flip out mount. What more could you ask for, I can set up targets at various ranges..up to about 150 meters, for the up close, flip this magnifier up and out of the way..bang, bang, one down, and so on. When I get too 100 meters or so, flip the magifier back into play, and I'm knockin em dead, no worries, no issues. I have had zero problems with this scope or the mount on which it came. A flick of your thumb or finger and this scope id out of the way, no sticking, the action is clean and smooth, I would definitely get another one if needed, heck, I just might, I can take the scope out of its mount and use it asis, toss it it your pack or pocket..you've got a great magnifier. Both this magnifier and the tactile 553 red/green dot sight were shipped fast to my home, it was only 2 days and the products arrived. Will have to get some photos of this setup on my AR-15/M-4 and post them herein. "
--------------

For the money, I thought that this would be a great deal. The quality is ok but I can tell these are cheap chinese knockoffs with minimal quality control in place. The glass on my magnifier was dirty and you could see glue and grit in the actual tube. I put this in front of my eotech 512 and it does magnify but its not square with the eotech at all. I would think that the tube itself would line up fairly square with the optic that its in front of but I had to adjust the windage almost all the way left just to see the eotech's reticle. It does magnify and it does have a focus adjustment but I would probably go for the real deal or a primary arms or vortex.

---------------------

Last edited by KFWA; 06/20/12.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings