Here are the results from my testing at 717 yds. Conditions were pretty decent. Nothing to light wind, coming right up the canyon in my face but mostly angling from 11pm. It's a down angle but only 2 deg. Target is a 15" wide x 27" tall LV steel 1/2 silhouette. With my MSA Sordin electronic ear muffs, I can hear the clang of steel well out beyond 1000 yds. I used this instead of a paper target so I could get immediate feedback so I can go ahead and shoot a group. You may note the two holes, about the belly button, I put through the steel with 180 TSX @ 100 yds some years back. My bad!

127 LRX, 5-shots.
[Linked Image]

I had tested the 130 AB two evenings ago; .010", .030" and .050" off the lands. One of them, I think, the .010" off the lands was a keeper @ .4 MOA. But I confused my notes and wasn't sure which was which. So I decided the test the three of them today. You'll notice their is one impact mark that keeps appearing near the center of the steel. I kept it their to use as an aimpoint. With my NF 5.5-22x50 I can easily see it. Oh, and I smartened up and placed a large cardboard backer behind the steel to catch any strays.

.050" off the lands. You'll notice I got two on and three off the steel, on the cardboard.

[Linked Image]

.030" off the lands

[Linked Image]

.010" off the lands. Three together and one low.

[Linked Image]

130 VLD; Four together and one high.

[Linked Image]