Originally Posted by Sponxx
I must add that the meats that Roger provided were awesome. I promise more ceviche and pisco sour for the next time.

You noticed how quick the ceviche and pisco sour went?

Roger thanks for the trip, good food, fun fishing, wind about perfect, not near as hot as last year and I even got out in the surf and caught a few fish with the mini rod with braided line.

Fun meeting the new to me folks, Rocky, will read your books very soon, Thanks for bringing them and signing. Miles fished and fished and fished. Brought one back each trip out in the surf. Rocky and Patrick both lived out in the surf for the first two days. Rested on the third while I went out to try my luck. Lots and lots of bites.
Albert lost his helper, so he was the lucky one that made 4 or 5 trips out a 1,000 yards into the ocean to drop the shark bait and hook. No luck on sharks this trip. They just ate around the hook, Roger also lost a lot of bait to the nibblers as we all did.
Lots of whiting (southern king fish) were caught. I got 3 mini catfish that went back in the surf. Sponxx--lived out in the ocean fishing. So did his kids and wife.
Mike fished and fished and took care of his new dog.
We all ate some very good meat brought and cooked by Roger.

Patrick cooked his world famous potatoes, they were eaten quickly along with Rogers meat.

Ice--melts rather quickly on the beach so Rocky came up with a new drink called the RR.
We had a lot of tequila, Margarita mix. So he just mixed it hot, worked like a charm. whistle

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~