Liam:
My guess is the Lee Hand Press would be your best bet. However, I used only the 310 tool to load my 280 for many years.

There is a separate die for everything, Decapping, Sizing, Expanding, Capping, and Seating. You can only neck size, BTW. (This is also true of the Lee Loader.) I got by OK, I didn�t load a case very hot, or so many times that I had to FL size. I used a case length gauge, a Redding scale, but no powder measure.

I also loaded 30-30, but I had a separate HAND die to FL size those cases. I used a Mallet, or a Vice.

It�s funny this subject came up, because just about 3 days ago, I decided to do it again, just for fun.

I put together a list, and plan to go to the range with my 3 Tong Ten tools, funnel, fired cases, primers, powder, and boolits. What did I forget??? Oh Yeah, the 280 rifle.

I will take my Wilson case gage, (that I never got around to using before), and a file to trim the case length. When I get the powder dipper built from a cartridge case, I�ll put it all in a tool box, and I�m set.

But again, the Lee Hand Press may be more practical for you, because you can use standard dies.

I also had a Lee Loader for the 280, but I didn�t use it much. I regret selling it now.

Good loading and good shooting.
Smitty of the North

No amount of planning will ever replace Dumb Luck.