Brad, have you done any previous builds on Bansners?

I have three at present, one I bought "used as new" and it is going on a F.I.E. "Musketeer" FN-LE rifle, in .308Norma, that a friend gave me some time ago. I had a 3-pos. safety installed and Blackburn bottom metal, as I detest alloy parts of any type on guns and it ought to be quite the piece, it is 40+ years old, but, in "new" condition.

I also have a pair going on a couple of my Brno 21 rifles, rechambered from 7x57 to .280 Rem. and while I prefer the Micky Edge stocks I have on some of my other rifles, I am very impressed by the Bansner's given the "workingman's price".

I kinda wish that the wrist of the stocks were a bit less bulky, but, all in all, and I have or have had about all of the major "plastic" handles since my first Brown in 1985, I think that Bansner's make one fine product for the price.

Is your project to be another Mod. 70-.30-06 that you will get working just so and then decide to sell and build something else? wink ....the mark of the true "rifle looney", eh, never quite satisfied! smile