Originally Posted by bea175
The National Rifle Association's Political Victory Fund has announced its endorsement of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan for President and Vice President. NRA's Executive Vice President, Wayne LaPierre, and NRA-ILA Executive Director, Chris W. Cox, made the announcement this week in Fishersville, Virginia, during a rally with both Gov. Mitt Romney (R) and Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wisc.) in attendance. Also attending, and performing at the press conference, was country music superstar and NRA Life Member Trace Adkins.

"Virginia is ground zero--the front line of this election. This is where the race could be won or lost. This is where the difference can be made. This is where gun owners must make that difference." said LaPierre.

"Today, we live in an America that is getting harder to recognize every day, led by a President who mocks our values, belittles our faith, and is threatened by our freedom." said Cox. "So on behalf of the four million men and women of the National Rifle Association, representing tens of millions of NRA supporters, it is my honor to announce the NRA's endorsement of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan for President and Vice President of the United States."

Ya I got that in an e-mail from the NRA.

I don't put a hole lot of stock in it.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude