Doesn't matter your age, just do it. Everyone needs to experience it once. I was 42 when I went. It hurt like heck and I was wondering why I paid all of the money to do that to myself, but after the sheep was down, it all turned. Actually trying to figure out a way to get back to do it again!

Also, my Dad was there as well, he too took a very nice ram. He's a retired Phys Ed teacher and he was 73 years old at the time of the trip. Matt Snyder was our guide and he and his family were better than we could have hoped for as guides. Just great people.

Since you have a few years, start now and get in shape, when you think you are, double your workout and you will stil wish you had done more. As someone told me, the only way to train for Alaska is go to Alaska. I did, and have to figure out a way to get back there!

Age has nothing to do with it, it's the attitude. Plan on a great time in an incredible place with absolutely wonderful people and you will enjoy it. The sheep, though beautiful and a great trophy, are secondary.

Talent is what you're born with, skills are what you earn. - Rod Smith

Time flies, but remember, you are the pilot!