Bart, I don't know who put the bug up your ass, but peddle it somewhere else. If you don't know, then shut the he11 up and leave it to the grownups who know how to discuss intelligently.

IF you had bothered to read my post, I said I was trying to find out exactly who received illegal contributions and who didn't. I don't give flying f*** what party you are in or what party you support or whose lips you get your information from. As far as I am concerned, EVERY elected official should be one termers......every one of the lying bast*ards should get fired at every opportunity........so take your conservative rants to someone who gives a dam n about your opinion.

What I am interested in is which Democrats were on the take. I think Abramoff bought and sold both sides of the aisle....he was an equal opportunity criminal. But so far I cannot find which Democrat took the money directly from him.

And please, Bart, let the grown ups talk and stay the he11 out of it.

Light and Darkness, life and death, right and left, are brothers of one another. They are inseparable.Because of this neither are the good good, nor evil evil, nor is life life, nor death death.