The scale of dead is after the fact. The amount of lead loss and possible failure between jacket and core of the two is considerably better with a bonded bullet.

The accuracy in every gun I own and in every conversation where this has come up has been well in favor of the interbonds plastic tipped design, over the partition.

The cost of the interbond is also much lower. Lets turn the tables a bit and tell me how is the partition superior? What feature does the partition have that exceeds any feature of the interbond?

I guess the bottom line here is if the partition does what you like at the price they want that's great for you. The interbond or most any bonded bullet for that matter far exceeds to performance and reliability on big game. I like the partitions, I have used them for a heck of long time maybe 15-18 years for countless animals from Alaska to Africa. However after the bonded technology came out the partitions were left well behind!

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)