Well Gentlemen...

It appropriately being Veterans Day, our contest judges have finally narrowed it down to Two Winners of the All Expense Take Care of Trip for a professional guided hunt in Africa..

This is all courtesy of Forum Member Pieter Kriel who will take care of all details once the winners get to Africa..
( transportation to Africa and home is the responsibility of the winners.. and ANY FORUM MEMBERS WHO WANT TO HELP OUT WITH THAT, PLEASE CONTACT ME OR PIETER...)

The judges for this were myself and 3 other forum members... three great guys who should be known by most 24 hour campfire members...

This was no easy decision, because we definitely had a even dozen HIGH Qualified and DESERVING contestants..Sadly we could not chose all 12 due to constraints...

This has been a painstaking long and slow decision, on each of the judges review of the brief essays written by each contestant of WHY THEY WOULD LIKE TO GO TO AFRICA....

We have selected TWO Winners and Two Alternates if circumstances change for either of our two winners...

without further Adue... our Contest Winners ARE:

1. Cody,

2. Rob, aka BUFAF

I will be contact the two alternates by PM...

I want to take the time to thank Rick and 24 hour campfire for allowing us to do this... Pieter Kriel for his fantastic donation of this opportunity for our Two Veterans...

and especially my fellow contest judges for all of their time, energy and support in all of this...you guys are the best...

to Cody and Rob: Congrats Guys! You're going to AFRICA

Addendum: Cody and Rob.. Please contact Pieter at:

http://www.huntinginafrica.co.za
hunthuntinginafrica.co.za

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez