I still haven't quite figured out why people put so much stock in the "book". They didn't have your rifle, you didn't have theirs. They are concerned about liability. If several books have different data, who is right? If your load shoots fine without pressure signs, it is good. The real determinant is the brass. If the primer pockets stay tight, you are not over pressure. I hear a lot of reference to "dangerous" loads. You are no where near dangerous. The rifle is much stronger that the brass. It will be toast long before the rifle gives in.
The only time I use a book is to get a rough estimate to start. I don't give a rats azz what the top load in the book is, I stop when my rifle says to stop. They all have their own limits. Most of my loads are just over "book max". My brass seems to last, so I'm not worried.
When yo get a chrony, use it to tell when you are getting close. You will find the increase in powder will give you less increase in velocity in most cases. That's a hint you are getting where you want to stop. Find a good accuracy node and call it good.

I think, therefore I am, conservative.