I trap many bobcats a year here in AZ using both foothold and cage traps. I have used Bridger #2's and #3's and both have worked great. I also used cage traps. Someone mentioned the bigger the better but I disagree. Cats don't care what size of trap they walk into. As long as it's big enough for them to walk in they will go in. No need for some oversized cage. The bigger they are the more likely you're gonna get other animals you don't want like coyotes. But also there is a lot more to it than just finding some traps and throwing them out there with some meat and catching bobcats. There are many other supplies needed to successfully trap and put up fur after things have been caught. Not saying you are one of them but ever since bobcat prices have went up everybody and their dog thinks they can just run out and throw some traps in the ground and come back and have some cats waiting. Not gonna happen. Go to trapperman.com and look in the archives for information about traps and supplies. The best way to learn is from others that have done it before and also purchasing some videos. Good luck!