Silent way if SHTF.. 22 with subsonic ammo and a pop bottle on the end or such.... illegal but...

A suppressor has NOTHING to do with power of loads, but it can't quiet the sonic boom of supersonic rounds. IT can quiet mostly totally so to speak, subsonic without the boom. It works best subsonic but still quiets supersonic rounds.

Deer are killed eveyr last year and many of them by subsonic loads. None of my 45 acp loads are supersonic.... and a fair amount with other "anemicly" slow rounds... MZ are not fast... most handguns are not fast and so on...

Can't tell you the number of deer likely killed over the years with a round of 22 LR or even less in the lungs... its all I killed pigs with often in the last 20 years... take someone out, find some pigs and they blast with whatever deer rifle, I wait till one stops around 50 or so yards away, HP in the lungs. Go find theirs and drag it to road, get truck etc.... and then go find mine... dead.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....