Originally Posted by Esox357
Anyone have one of these and whats your experience with them? I'm looking at this and the LMT MWS. I prefer the LMT but at half the price of the LMT It makes the RRA look very appealing.

I have one. I have used it for about two years. I put folding night sights, a 2x7 Leupold and a sling. I swapped out the grip for a military one and took off the side sling mount on the front. I also put on some rail covers and a rear sling mount. That's it.

It is heavy enough to be easy to shoot off hand but the weight is within the hands so it can be maneuvered pretty easily.

It shoots so well with my 55gr bulk Core-Lokt practice handload that I haven't fooled with anything else. I use the same load in my Mini-14 Ranch and my Ruger Hawkeye UL. It is more accurate with it than either of them though the Ruger is close.

Nice trigger, seemingly very accurate, free floated barrel. The folding stock allows for a spot weld. I like to shoot with a sling and zero change is minimal when I use one.

I have had a couple of people tell me it should have a chrome lined bore. No way until accuracy goes sour.