I was going to say that some of you guys have really big pockets.

That's a good picture in the other thread on pocket pistols comparing the size of XDs and the CW9. Technically my CW9 will fit into my jeans front pocket completely and when I'm standing it doesn't show hardly at all. But as soon as I sit down and stretch the pants leg a bit the outline is very obviously a gun. Same with the CM9 which has a smaller butt. Standing up you can�t see it in a pocket at all but even it will print when you sit down. FWIW I�m 5� 9� and wear a 35 or 34 inch waist.

I can see how a person could hide a bigger gun in a front pocket but you�d need not only bigger pockets but much, much looser pants all around to not print anything bigger than an LCP or Kel-Tec P3AT type of gun when you�re sitting.

A pocket holster is a good idea for several reasons but it really does hide the outline of the slide and butt. But even one of those still leaves you with a big square bulge in your pocket when you sit down.

That�s why I started a thread asking for folks to post pics of how they carry but it didn't go anywhere. Everyone says how they carry their pre-64 Model 70 Alaskan in a bathing suit and nobody sees it but I sure can�t. Seriously though, I really would like to know how folks manage to carry these larger handguns totally hidden from view under all circumstances - where do you carry and what wardrobe choices do you need to do this?

I've been trying various ways to hide a CW9 completely, all the time, sitting or bending over, and the only thing I can come up with is IWB with a shirt untucked or wearing a jacket or outer garment of some kind. That's fine and dandy but you have to then wear your jacket sitting at a restuarant table, in a theater, wherever - you can't take it off without exposing your butt (pun intended).

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!