I bought three of your books because I think your books are interesting. I took your book "Obessions of a Rifle Looney" with me deer hunting to read from my deer stand and in fact, I let three deer walk because I didn't want to set the book down. I made it to the chapter regarding the .416 Rigby. You were discussing hunting African game and from the stories you told it took multiple shots to bring down some of the critters. I've read other hunters saying how tough African game is and how it takes multiple shots to bring them down. I've never hunted in Africa and doubt that I ever will but, I was wondering if the reason it takes multiple shots to kill these animals is because these animals were shot with solids or slow expanding bullets? If animals were shot with something that was softer and were shot in the lungs, would they go down within the same 40 to 100 yards like a deer? Also, it appears that you and your wife really like the 150 grain Nosler Partion in a .270 Win. I mainly hunt deer with the occasional hog thrown in the mix and I don't always have the perfect shot. How would you rate the 150 grain Partion for just deer and hogs compared to say a 150 grain Power Point?